Page banner image

Re: Getting wet or seeing others wet? (Ignote previous post)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetlevisboy on August 26, 2021 at 05:12:46

In Reply to: Getting wet or seeing others wet? (Ignote previous post) posted by Willygetswet@gmail.com on August 25, 2021 at 05:24:42:

I like to see other guys get wet in their clothes just as much as I like to get wet in mine. When I do see another guy swimming in his clothes it makes me want to get wet too and in I go. If a guy is on his own, I will generally swim by him and comment on how I like his choice of swimwear.
On one occasion I had been at Bondi beach in Sydney and had been in and out of the water wearing my jeans (commando), T-shirt and sneakers. Walking along the waters edge I saw a guy wearing a levis jacket, T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers standing with the small waves coming up over his sneakers and the bottom of his jeans. I stopped and said, “The water’s great, you should try it.” His reply was “I was in earlier with my mates and will go in with you as long as you wear everything you have on.” My reply was. “Great, I want to see you all wet.” We spent a couple of hours in and out of the water and wandering along the beach showing off our dripping clothes. As it was getting dark, he suggested that we get a bus up to the Royal Easter Show and wander around there in our wet clothes. Was a great evening and a couple of times we went into the toilets and threw water over each other to keep wet.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]