Page banner image

Re: Billy Has Two Moms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on September 26, 2021 at 11:12:46

In Reply to: Re: Billy Has Two Moms posted by Love2GetUWet on September 26, 2021 at 05:03:11:

Hi Pal,

I get what you say, i get your calling and beliefs! Thank goodness that GK has YOU.

But HE lives in a world you can’t actually control. Different peeps and families exist. He WILL come into contact with them, like it or not! Who knows who he WILL become, tbh that’s also eventually out of your control.

How will you actually explain why he can’t hang with that lad? Will you actually say coz he has ‘an un-Godly’ home, or coz he has 2 Mums? Can you imagine the questions that will raise in his mind? The barriers it will subconsciously create between YOU? He will just come to realise that he needs to keep some stuff from you.

I understand the ‘addictive’ stuff, I’ve already come across kids with similar stuff. I know a lad who has delayed development from being born to a family who abused alcohol and drugs. This lad has foetal alcohol syndrome, which is tough for him at skwl. But he’s pretty much like us out of skwl, he doesn’t go to our Grammar skwl but an Academy instead. He’s a nice lad, but gets easily led into stuff! But, that doesn’t mean he’ll choose to be gay … I think that’s just pre-determined in our DNA, we will be what we will be! I’m not gay … I don’t think. I don’t think growin up in a same sex house will make him gay, but he will be open to the world WE now live in. Unfortunately YOU can’t change that world … we are where we are now. TBH, that makes it a more open, accepting and loving world. I don’t think living in a same sex household equates to ‘addiction’ issues. Plus, if you force your GK down the religious path … HE will eventually reject that. He has to choose it himself!

My Parents are VERY loving and supportive. They have to be with 3 boys! But we live in a modern town on the outskirts of a BIG city. We are naturally exposed to all sorts EVERYDAY! We have to be able to choose the right things and, in the main, we do. But whatever we do we know we can tell Mum and Dad without fear. We might get a lecture, but we will still be accepted and part of a loving family. If my youngest Bro, Aidy, chooses to get a boyfriend then he WILL still be accepted and loved by ALL of us. And we were created by God and WILL still be loved by Him. So I think this is a worry in YOUR mind and shouldn’t be laid at God’s feet! It’s you who doesn’t accept today’s world unfortunately but I guarantee your GK will. Youth today is far more accepting of where we actually are.

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]