Page banner image

Re: Billy Has Two Moms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charlie on September 27, 2021 at 14:44:51

In Reply to: Billy Has Two Moms posted by Love2GetUWet on September 25, 2021 at 23:25:41:

I am not a religious person in any way, shape or form as far as the established churches and believers would recognise and I do not believe there is an "all-seeing, omnipotent Being" who cares for humankind and created the wold we live in. That is just fantasy and demonstrable nonsense given the science behind evolution etc., but I do believe in the inherent goodness and tolerance of the majority of people and that we should all just live our lives as we see fit and let others do the same without being judged by those who don't agree with their views. 21st Century society has evolved from the old medieval views of punishing those who you don't agree with (apart maybe from in Afghanistan currently with the Taliban) so I don't think it is your place to decide for your GK who he should mix with just because of that friend's parents (be they straight or gay). Let your GK get to know the kid and make up his own mind in due course, from what you say it is likely he won't question the situation as he won't understand it as fully as you, but if and when he asks an "awkward" question about two mums in that household, just be honest as say that not all families consist of a mum and dad, some are two mums and some are two dads. My bet is that he will be satisfied for now with that answer and won't enquire any further. Whatever you do, don't inculcate him with your own prejudices or make it sound like the situation is not normal as that will just prompt him to question it more and lead you into having to explain in more detail maybe.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]