Page banner image

Re: Billy Has Two Moms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on September 27, 2021 at 18:32:06

In Reply to: Re: Billy Has Two Moms posted by Zonie on September 27, 2021 at 01:33:14:

Hi Zonie pal 🤗,

Yeh, I got the iPad working again after the new iOS update … so emojis are back 😆!

Zonie, I don’t think I ever said I was gay … tbh I don’t think I knew much back then coz nothing actually worked downstairs … even though I was desperate for it! I like lads and they are obviously my friends. I look at lads, especially when they get soaked, and I like their haircuts and clothes. But I don’t really want to be ‘rude’ with them. I do get ‘friendly’ with girls tho and that can get a bit ‘naughty’ sometimes! I’m pretty certain now that I’m NOT gay, but I’m also pretty certain my younger Bro Aidy is and I think he’s done a lot more than just look at pics online. It doesn’t stop me loving him as my Bro and never will … more likely that I’ll murder him for nicking my chocolate! I even share a room with Aidy, but him being gay won’t stop me getting dressed in front of him … I like to make him envious of my package 👀🤣!

Zonie Pal, I don’t think being nasty and ostracising peeps coz of who they are is EVER gonna make this f*cked up world we live in a better place and are we ever gonna actually change peeps if that’s who they are … NO! They’ll just hide it again if we’re that harsh.

Also, is it a child’s fault who their Parents are, what their Parents do, or where they live … NO! So Billy deserves a chance and shouldn’t get pushed out coz of his Mums. Anyways, Billy might even be adopted … that would really f*ck this WHOLE thing up! His Mums might even be giving a child a loving home that he wouldn’t get otherwise … so does who they have sex with matter then … NO! Maybe he’s been adopted from Care coz his biological Parents were drug addicts. TBH, I’ve got more time for peeps who are gay than peeps who choose drink and drugs over their kids and families.

Zonie Pal, I really don’t think we actually get to choose who we fancy or want to have sex with … but I think love and something internally makes that decision for us. I’m pretty certain I’m not gay, but I’d never rule out a bit of fun with a lad … who knows, I might have already been there 😲😈! I’d never say on her tho, coz I’d probs get called a slag. I’m a good innocent 😇 young lad who keeps good company … NOT!

Safe, Ry.

up

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]