Page banner image

Wet Pre-Thanksgiving Fun

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Love2GetUWet on November 29, 2021 at 02:45:59

I've been swamped with things and a work schedule that have made wet with my GK and his buddies quite rare the past few months, and we haven't seen much of Billy (for those following that thread) but still hope to engage in some water fun eventually!

So on the Saturday before thanksgiving, my GK asked to have a friend over. By the time we got back home from picking up friend 1, we'd stopped for 2 and 3, so I had my GK and 3 friends. We get home, and it felt like the rest of the neighbor kids had been waiting for our return, and after a short time, we had my GK and 7 others watching a movie. Included in that number was a boy who had normally been very stand-offish and for years hasn't engaged with my GK, but it so happened that one of the kids we picked up knew this boy from school, and we ended up including him, so this was a first! The kids only lasted about 45 minutes sitting still for a movie, then things got a little crazy. As some of the neighbor kids are very young, I ended up focusing on keeping them busy but the older ones made a tough choice by wandering off for about 20 minutes without telling me where they had gone. After chewing them out for leaving me in a bad place where I couldn't leave the little ones to go find them, I then said, and mind you, it was cloudy and cool and only about 70 degrees (for SoCal, that's freezing) - I said, "I should line you all up and use the last of my water balloons and "execute" my judgement!!" To which all 4 boys loudly exclaimed (and given the weather, I was quite surprised), "YES! Let's DO IT!!!!" I brushed them off to see if they were serious. SOMEhow the other 4 kids figured out what was going on, ran home, all 4 fully clothed in pants, shirts shoes and sox, and got permission to do balloons. Before long, I setup a "battle" for the kids.

The new boy was in a t-shirt, athletic long pants white sox and checkered vans slip-ons. He was as eager as any of them to get soaked, which I thought was great, as it hopefully means he'll be back for more!

Everyone went home DRENCHED in cool weather, a very UNexpected bit of fun for which I was QUITE thankful!

-L2GUW

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]