Page banner image

Re: Best friend's dad and I get DRENCHED!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Willygetswet@gmail.com on December 02, 2021 at 16:05:32

In Reply to: Re: Best friend's dad and I get DRENCHED! posted by Ry on December 02, 2021 at 07:38:11:

Hey Ry! Thanks for responding. I'm glad you're well and over COVID as well as your pond accident for the most part by the way! I'll respond to both your replies with just this one to keep it simple.

Yeah, my username is definitely tongue and cheek 😅 mischievous but not outright dirty. I did that on purpose. Call me whatever you like! I figured tenting and camping were slang since I did a bit of searching and found that camping does not, in fact, mean sleeping under the stars in the UK, but something totally different 😂 that was a surprise.

I suppose I don't like white socks because anything that's super stained or yellowing feels weird for me to wear. Maybe I'll get one pair for the shower or something. I actually don't love the feeling of socks, wet or dry. I never wear them at home unless I'm absolutely freezing and only outside if the weather calls for it (in Canada, it usually does). So, it's plain black socks for me. I'll soak them once in a blue moon for a change of pace, but not regularly.

As for work, I am a front desk agent at a hotel here in my city. So I wear black socks all the time to work. And I feel like someone will ask me this, yes there is an indoor pool and no it is not allowed to be used by employees anytime (fully clothed or not). I have no problem with this since it's a pretty big hotel and I very rarely find myself anywhere near the pool/fitness centre anyways. And I'm in my early 20s, not much older than you. I think you said on here you're 14?

Yeah, we enjoyed swimming around and stuff, but there was never the thought to do anything else. Still, it was a fantastic time to swim in a pool like that, though. It's definitely possible he messed around in his younger years but I doubt it in his case. But yeah our generation is a little more open to stuff which I think is good. Take your time, Ry. You're young and you'll know in time what it is exactly that you like. You may end up like me goin both ways, or just one or the other. It's okay to fool around and do whatever you feel, just as long as you're safe and on the same page as the other person.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to answer!

Best,

Willy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]