Page banner image

Robbie and Friends Did It

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on December 04, 2021 at 04:45:42

The aftermath.

Well, Robbie and his friends had their lifesaving lessons yesterday. Here's what happened. I hope you enjoy! Of course, the quotes aren't nearly exact, they are from Robbie's recollection of events.

I had said earlier that Robbie and his friend Derrick had bought new shoes just for this, but also had other shoes to soak - I don't know if I made it clear last time, because reading it back I even got myself confused about what I wrote, but they planned on doing the class in their "allowed" clothes and shoes, then get changed and go out and get in the pool again. So for the class, Robbie wore his black sweatpants and a white t-shirt, along with the standard black Air Maxes that he's gotten wet in recently. Apparently Cody wore beige skinny pants, kinda dressy-looking, and a red golf shirt, but chickened out with shoes and wore old shoes that had holes (he had "other" shoes for the event after). Derrick, for the class, wore grey sweatpants and a black sleeveless shirt, with a striped button-up shirt over it (unbuttoned). No one looked out of place because everyone was dressed like that. Robbie said they had a blast and everyone enjoyed themselves all soaked.

Robbie also told me that his heart was racing all during that, knowing what he was about to do, and he said that was the thrill of it all. I can understand the feeling and what he's getting at - the thrill of not only soaking your clothes, but anticipating soaking a specific set of clothes/shoes is just way better than anything else.

When they were all finished, it was actually about 15 minutes before the bell, Cody, Derrick and Robbie all smiled at each other. Jas got his phone from his locker and went back out to "leave" it there, but actually turned it on to record. No one saw him do this. The others all got changed. Robbie changed into his really skinny faded blue jeans, a white shirt (ended up with a long-sleeved one), and grabbed the shoes from his bag. Derrick had on an outfit much like the one in this link: www dot adidas dot ca/en/summer-legend-pants/GK8386.html, including the jacket, and had white and blue basketball shoes. All white, and had on black underwear and a black shirt for maximum effect. Cody apparently wore grey skinny sweatpants, a green t-shirt, and black shoes.

"Hey guys, see my new shoes!" he quipped.

"Neat, Air Maxes!" said one kid.

"Cool shoes, Robbie!" said another kid.

"How do you like my shoes?" asked Derrick.

"Oh, yours are cool too!" said one of the same kids.

"Did I miss the memo, was this 'show off your new shoes day' today?" asked another kid.

The others continued changing as Derrick began to fish through his stuff and his locker.

"Where's my f***ing phone?" he yelled. (Yes, Derrick was "pretending" to have lost his phone.)

"It's not in the locker?" asked Cody.

"Nope," said Derrick.

"Did you take it out to the pool and leave it there?" asked Jas.

"I don't think so, I left it in here," said Derrick.

Robbie had just pulled out the stuffing from his shoes, but left the tags still on, and put them on. "Wow, these are very comfy guys, best shoes I've ever had," he said. "Even better than these old black Air Maxes!" (The black ones weren't that old, but had been worn and soaked enough that they looked worn.)

"Hey Robbie, why don't you go check out in the pool area for my phone, Cody'll go to the bathroom, Jas'll go and check with Mrs. C, and I'll go and check my actual locker," said Derrick.

"Ok, where'd you think you may have left it?" asked Robbie.

"Don't know, didn't think I took it out there," said Derrick.

Robbie pulled his white shirt over his head and did up his belt, then headed out towards the pool. Derrick and Cody followed, since the "door" was in the same direction.

"Alright, let's go!" said Derrick.

Suddenly, all three boys ran straight towards the pool room instead and dove straight into the pool. They ran out, Robbie sloshed over and grabbed Jas's phone, and headed back to the locker room.

"Found it!" he quipped, 100% soaked standing in front of all his friends.

Derrick and Cody followed not too far behind, also soaked.

"Uh, whoa!" said one kid. "That had to have been planned!"

"You betcha!" said Derrick. "How do I look?"

"Kinda transparent!" said one kid who was giggling.

Suddenly, a teacher came in...

Anyway, the rest of the story is pretty boring. All four boys got in trouble, I got called down to the school and asked if I knew this was happening, to which I replied that I didn't know they'd planned anything. So all four went to school today and were "in-school" suspended - meaning, they had to stay basically in the vice-principal's office all day.

Robbie said it was the best thrill he'd ever had, and also said "Derrick looked kinda funny wet in all white."

I actually had a chat with him tonight and said to never do anything like that again. I'm fine with pools, showers, baths, lakes, rivers, etc., but that nothing like he planned should happen again. But the fact that he got to soak two full sets of clothes, and stay in one all day (because he didn't take another), made him tell me he wanted to do this forever.

He's a wackywetter for sure. When he did get home from school tonight, he went out for a run like he usually does once a week, and it had started to rain. We've had a bit of snow recently, but the rain was interesting. He was by no means soaked, but he decided to get full soaked anyway in the shower - in his white tights. He usually wore black shorts/pants (depending on temperature outside) over them, but this time wore white shorts and a white skinny sleeveless shirt along with a black jacket. But he took the jacket off before going in the shower, and changed into those brand new shoes that were still pretty wet and STILL had the tags on, albeit quite soggy. He walked out of the shower towards his room just as I was walking down to my room, and that was an interesting site, seeing him in that all white outfit with a bit of an interesting look "down there". He smiled at me and said, "hi Dad!", and squelched off to his room leaving a stream of wet carpet along the way.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]