Page banner image

Funny video

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pete on December 20, 2021 at 20:19:13

The gf and I were visiting her parents around Thanksgiving. They live near a quaint little town with an old fashioned Main Street with kitschy shops and restaurants. They wanted to do some shopping, and I tagged along politely. One end of the Main Street is anchored by a modern building that seemed to serve as a combination community center/museum/library. We stopped in there for a bathroom break, and while the in-laws were in the restroom, I was perusing the small exhibit space they had setup. It was mostly wholesome stuff, art projects that the local school children had been working on and stuff like that. They had a flatscreen TV that was looping through some short videos that one of the high schools made, they were PSAs to warn against texting and driving. They were pretty much what you'd expect, high school kids trying to be funny and clever. One group's video involved a few scenes, first, a two kids were staring at their phones while walking, then bumped into each other. Another kid was staring at his phone and walked into a door. Then they must have used a green screen and filmed the kids staring at their phones while scenes of dinosaurs, celebrities, etc went on in the background. The last scene they did had a kid walking next to a pool while staring at his phone... and you guessed it, he fell right in! He was wearing what I'd guess was his school uniform, which consisted of a white dress shirt, blue sweater, blue and red tie, khaki dress pants and black socks. I don't think he was wearing shoes, but the camera angle meant I couldn't tell for sure. He also had a backpack on his shoulders. He really hammed it up for the scene, making a big splash and flailing around, seemingly enjoying the comedy around wearing his school uniform in the water.

Granted this was just a short little thing I happened to see, but it was definitely funny and wholesome. I hope those kids got an A on their project!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]