Page banner image

Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wet Dude on December 25, 2021 at 20:07:34

In Reply to: Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes posted by James on December 23, 2021 at 21:55:42:

Hi James

[I used to wear nylon shorts under my pyjamas in bed without my parents knowing. They were white nylon PE shorts and felt amazing wearing those in bed.]

That’s what I did. When mum say goodnight and close the door I took off the pyjamas and put them under the bed until morning and just had on the white nylon PE shorts.

[Was wearing my white t-shirt and white nylon PE shorts in the summer on sports day at school. One of the other boys was doing it first and I so I really wanted to try it and I loved it.]

Great idea wish I thought of that on my school sports day. All I can remember of my school sports day was waiting for ages until it was my turn to race. Never did win anything but it did get us out of classwork for the day.

[That must be superb wearing your wet football kit in bed. I used to put my wet white nylon PE shorts in the sink and then wear them in bed, and even wear them out as under my jeans like underwear at times.]

I did that as well sometimes get the shorts wet then wear them in bed. Also when the shorts were soaked I put them on under my school uniform.

[That must have been really nice finding those blue nylon shorts and you putting them on. Did you get them wet when you wore them in bed?]

The first night I had them I went into bed they were dry but the very happy lump in my shorts soon made them wet. :-) A day or so later I had them on in the bath squeezed most of the water out then went to bed with them on. That lump soon made them wet again. :-)

[Were you wearing the blue nylon shorts outside at scout camp or for bed and swimming?]

The first day when we arrived at the campsite we all had on our full scout uniform. Did not have on the blue nylon shorts yet. Our first task was to set up our camp and put up all the tents. Six boys to one tent I think. The campsite was huge and set up for scouts and guides. Once all the tents, equipment and supplies had been set up we had to sort out our own kit and scramble to work out who is going to sleep whare in the tent. At this point we were allowed to take off our scout uniform and put on our “play things” mostly t shirts and shorts this is when I put on my blue nylon shorts and a t shirt. We then had some free time to explore the campsite. Had on those blue shorts 24 hours day and night until the last day for 1 week. During one of the free time one of the boys that I had the tent with had on nylon rain trousers and a t shirt. At the time I did not have any rain trousers and could not take my eyes of them. Both of us went over to a large lake on the edge of the campsite and he went into the lake with them on. Was not long before we were splashing water over each other getting drenched and swimming around. Do not know what he had under the rain trousers. The lake was used for the activitys swimming, boats, raft bulding etc so had loads of soggy time in my blue nylon shorts. The last day after breakfast we had to pack away all our kit tydy up our camp area and put on our full scout uniform took off the shorts and put them in my rucksak ready for the trip home.

Have you ever been in the scouts?

[I have always been tempted to wear my shiny nylon boxing shorts to the beach and to swimming in but haven't been brave enough yet and only worn them in the bath and shower. I love the shine of the nylon or polyester of those shorts and even better when wet. How pairs do you have? ]

Do you just have the one boxing shorts and what colour is it? My guess is it white? I have quite a few boxing shorts, kickboxing shorts and kickboxing trousers in different colours (white, black, red, blue, purple and yellow). As I edit this I have on my white Lonsdale boxing shorts also has a black stripe down both sides. As it is a bit cold the shorts are dry for now.

Me thinks I should give you a challenge just for you. When you next visit the beach put on those boxing shorts. Don’t think just do it and get those boxing shorts soaked in the sea and enjoy yourself then post your story. When I was on holiday a few years ago I walked from Llanberis up to 1085m to Yr Wyddfa / Snowdon in one of my boxing shorts on a day all the footpaths were swamped by people. Great views at the summit but you could not move as it was so overcrowded. So a little dip in the sea at 0m in your boxing shorts sould be easy.

What did you do with your old school white nylon PE shorts? The one that I had for primary school just disappeared one day when I started secondary school but did get a new one for the new school. I guess mum just threw the old one away in the bin before I could do anything with them. :-( Had the secondary school white nylon PE shorts and the other blue nylon shorts when I had left secondary school for a few years after but by then the waist band had deteriorated and was getting to small for me. Put on the white nylon PE shorts for the very last time. Had a pee in them then soaked them in the bath for a bit then slowly ripping them apart until they fell of me. The blue nylon shorts lasted a bit longer and again had a pee in them then soaked them in mud next to a lake then went into the lake and slowly ripping them apart until they fell of me. Watched the torn bits of the shorts slowly sink in the lake. Now neck deep in the water with nothing on but a baggy t shirt floating around my body thinking about the happy times getting wet in the nylon shorts. :-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]