Page banner image

Happy New Year

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dolby1000 on January 01, 2022 at 15:53:28

Happy New Year to everyone here on Wacky Wet. I hope everyone has a great new year and a wonderful 2022. I especially hope we are all able to keep it wet.
Robert, I enjoy reading the stories about Robbie and Sam as they explore the joys of wet clothes. I am envious of not only their youth, but that fact that you and your wife allow them to freely explore the fun to be had. Even though my family spent summers on a lake in Wisconsin, it wasn’t until I could drive and have some alone time up there that I could begin to explore swimming in clothes. I didn’t have those freedoms so good job there. Are we going to see your story on how you met your wife on the other board? I would really enjoy reading that one.
Ry, keep it real in 2022, and try and stay out of the headmasters office! In honor of your loving the wet white socks, which for me are a big part of the clothed swim, I wore white socks for one of my swims yesterday.
LiveLovR, where have you been? Did you do your New Year’s Eve and Day swims? Are you okay, haven’t seen you here much lately.
Love2GetUWet, so nice to hear that your wet fun in California now continues with your children and, yes, grandchildren! Although we never had kids, I am old enough to have grand kids and glad to know keeping wet doesn’t fade as we grow older.
Wetnboy, Wetchas, Wetjumper, Zonie, Chris, Willgetswet, and all the others, thank you for posting your stories and adventures here, I’ve loved this site since its inception, and it is all the posters that keep it alive.
Felix, thank you for hosting this site for so long!
As for me, well moving to central Florida 4 ½ years ago was the right move. I’ve always wanted my own private pool and a climate that allows swimming most of the year. Right now we are having a record warmth streak in Florida and I’m taking full advantage of it. I’m in the pool 2-3 times a day and looking out my window, you can see hanging, at various times over the last week:
Levis, Lee, Us Polo Assn, Perry Ellis and cheap Sam’s club brand jeans hanging to day. Also, perhaps, some sweats, Dockers, and khakis will be around too.
T-shirts, both long and short sleeve dripping then hanging around. I tend to like bright colors, so there a lot of reds, oranges and yellows there.
There is usually a sweatshirt or hoodie out there too. I’ve been enjoying a zippered green one I got cheap at Walmart that swims so nice, a bright red one I picked up cheap somewhere and some black sports teams ones I have around. Moving down from the Midwest, I managed to bring most of my hoodies down and all have ended up in the pool at one time or another.
Socks, oh how I love the wet socks! I found a store at Disney Springs that sells socks 4 for $13 and they have a wall, a literal wall, of all the colors of the rainbow of socks. I have socks that range from pale yellow to dark green and so many in-between.
I do like having underwear on when I swim, so joining the socks are my white boxer briefs, my Tommy boxers and various colors of Haines briefs hang out there as well.
And I did not forget the shoes! Vans of all sorts, a pair of Sketchers, New Balance and an old pair of Converse have all been worn in the pool.
During this warm spell, I jumped in the pool in my church clothes, which were a red checkerboard button down shirt, new black Levis, one red and one green sock, my bright red boxer briefs and my dark gray New Balance shoes. After Christmas brunch, I jumped in again wearing my red/black Vans, the other pair of red and green socks, tan dockers, green boxer briefs and a dark red polo shirt. At midnight last night gold socks, my black, red and orange Vans, Levis jeans, an orange tee and a grey and purple zippered hoody all went for a swim.
I have a pool heater and even with the short daylight I’ve been able to keep it around 80. That ends tomorrow as the warm spell will end and temperatures will plummet.
I know this is long but writing about all of this is very therapeutic for me, it allows me to understand that there is acceptance for swimming fully clothed, and I thank you all for that.
Again, Happy New Year everyone, I’m going back into this warm sunshine and back into the pool. Fully Clothed as always.
Dolby1000

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]