Page banner image

Re: Has everyone died of Covid?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetnboy on January 22, 2022 at 16:28:27

In Reply to: Has everyone died of Covid? posted by Hank on January 20, 2022 at 17:28:42:

Everyone,

Unfortunately I do hear more stories of people getting covid and yes know of some deaths to people related to people I know. Here the covid is running rampant like elsewhere. My mentee is quarantined - someone in the house got covid and it was a child who had not been out anywhere so that means someone brought it in. Protocol is stay home, in your own room with doors closed and wear a mask if going into areas of the house where others are keeping at least 6 ft. away.

Things here are open as I went to a 'crowded' restaurant last night and had to wait for a table. We are just cold at this time of year. Been below freezing for 3 days now and so indoor wet is the only way to go, but looking for a couple of warmer days tomorrow and Monday.

I will say I know of another Wacky Wetter that had been laid up with covid for a couple of weeks so thanks for tossing this out and asking indirectly how everyone is. That person has recovered.

It's that time of year that we need some sort of challenge to inspire us - anyone got one for us?

Me, I'm thinking of layering up clothes and going outside for a walk - possibly getting wet using some WARM water from a water bottle and then sprinting home for a HOT shower!

Wetnboy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]