Page banner image

Re: My own wackywet evolution - REST OF IT

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RileyTheRat on February 05, 2022 at 21:55:18

In Reply to: My own wackywet evolution posted by RileyTheRat on February 05, 2022 at 18:33:28:

ANyway in high school I continued the clothed baths and showers at home and occasionally jumping into pools clothed if the situation presented itself. I then got a job lifeguarding and that allowed me to get into the pool fully clothed several times, I usually wore a long sleeve shirt and light sweatpants on duty, unless it was real hot in which case I'd stick with a t-shirt and shorts or trunks. The pools I worked at were very strict about no shoes being allowed on the pool deck so that was the only thing I couldn't wear. The lifeguard training was also good, at least twice each year we had to do a fully-clothed rescue drill that was always super fun to participate in. From there I started getting real involved in lifeguard training and water rescue training. I took an intense water rescue training class that was three full days, and all day everyday was spent in the water fully clothed, and as you can imagine it was a blast. I actually became an instructor and worked for a training company for a while, and spent tons of time in rivers and lakes fully clothed as part of my job. The pay wasn't great, but otherwise it was an absolutely incredible job, and I got to help people learn potentially life saving skills.

These days I'm still heavy into making the most of the bath/shower and also pretty confortable using public pools clothed when its reasonable to do so. I still work part time as a water rescue instructor too!

So that's my evolution! Any recommendations for anything new I should try next?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]