Page banner image

Re: My own wackywet evolution

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetcam on February 06, 2022 at 00:50:27

In Reply to: My own wackywet evolution posted by RileyTheRat on February 05, 2022 at 18:33:28:

I wrote on the thread about my first WW experience in a thread below but I’ll continue on yours.
I soon took on washing my own laundry, which pretty much allowed me to jump or dive in my pool at will. What was perfect for me was that my bedroom was in the back of the house, overlooking our pool with sliding glass doors, but it also has a read door from the pool leading into my own bathroom with a walk in shower. Pretty much every day after school I’d end up in my pool since I had 2 hours before my mom came home to play around. As much fun as it was to just dive in without taking anything off, I also discovered the love of walking down the stairs into the pool getting wet gradually, step by step until I was over my head, and also walking back out, I’d do it over and over for an hour.
I also began buying clothes knowing that I’d be going in the pool almost immediately. Before school I’d go to my closet and dress knowing that when I got home, they would be going swimming, and then rinse the chlorine off in the shower. My mom was always buying me clothes since she liked me looking good going out or when meeting her friends from work or church. Since I was still growing, the clothes in my closet were replaced often, and my old clothes donated to church. Many a times I saw some kid at church wearing my outfits, and I always cracked a smile knowing that the person wearing them had no clue how many times I swam in them.
As I got older, my mom started buying my more dress clothes and suits for church and formal functions. But I’ll save those stories for later.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]