Page banner image

Re: Robbie's Friend Kyle

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetchas on February 15, 2022 at 09:19:50

In Reply to: Robbie's Friend Kyle posted by Robert on February 15, 2022 at 02:14:55:

Hi Robert.
Great story, thanks for posting.
I was a little bit worried that you might have left us, but as you say its difficult talking about the same things all the time. God knows, it takes long enough to type a long story such as this, then read it through and post it, especially if the filters don't like your wording, so if one is going to post a story then it needs to be about something out of the ordinary.
When you say that Kyle is smart, I presume you mean a smart dresser. If that's the case I feel for him, as I was always expected to look my best, and not allowed to wear anything that was remotely shabby.
I bet Robbie's grey trackies went a lovely shade of dark grey/light black when wet. were they a recognised make, and were they the fleecy kind or polyester. Also was Kyle's hoodie plain white, or did that have a design or logo on the front.
Now that you have offered Kyle a 'wet sanctuary' perhaps he will be visiting more. Please keep us posted.
Thanks once again for this latest instalment.
Cheers.
Wetchas.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]