Page banner image

Re: How I Started

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Allwet on February 25, 2022 at 22:37:20

In Reply to: How I Started posted by E.J. on February 25, 2022 at 07:14:07:

It seems like our first experiences are often the most memorable, even if we didn’t go “all the way”. I, too had my first wet experiences in t-shirts and underwear, in my case, white briefs. I had always seen people at the beach or pools wearing shirts (and sometimes pants at the beach) and it looked interesting. When I was about 7 or 8 I asked my mom if I could take a bath in my underwear, and to my surprise she let me. The next time, probably a few weeks later I asked if I could wear my t-shirt with my underwear, along with socks, and she let me. It felt amazing, and even then, before puberty, it gave me that tingle of excitement most of us experience. I did that probably 3 or 4 times. Once we were on vacation in a rented mountain cabin, and on the morning we left I took a bath in my underwear without asking. Our bags were already packed, and I had no idea what to do with my wet briefs, so I left them in the drawer of a wooden night table. I always wondered how long they were there and what state (smelling of mildew?) they were in before someone found them.

Did you continue to experiment at your friend’s hot tub by adding more clothes, like long pants? Did he ever wear more than just a t-shirt and underwear?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]