Page banner image

Re: A Dedicated Wacky Wet Movie

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on April 26, 2022 at 04:05:49

In Reply to: A Dedicated Wacky Wet Movie posted by mega on April 24, 2022 at 02:40:15:

You know, it's funny, because I actually have a script on my computer that I've been working on since university about this very thing. I could never make it sound realistic-enough that anyone would read it...

Anyway, the "plot" I've changed several times, but the idea was that there was this young guy who got his clothes wet at any and every opportunity and would even go to school wet, etc. But he did it completely hidden from his parents. I could never find realistic methods of him getting around it at school without the school informing his parents, so I kept abandoning certain ideas and such.

I had one plot line where he would do it hidden and on the way home from school would ensure he got 1000% drenched - then would stop at a Tim Hortons (Canadian coffee shop) and change in their bathroom and leave the clothes under the deck until he could launder them. I almost got somewhere with this plot (by somewhere, I mean that I got about 80 pages through - before, I had barely gotten 20 before stopping and starting again).

The story continued into the guy's university life where he decided he was "going to get soaked every single day" and he set himself a goal to be fully soaked from sun up to sun down one day in the summer - and it had to be a day he had classes. I had written that he went into his classes all wet, but wasn't noticed, went back to his dorm to re-soak, then went out again to another class or event, and no one would notice. In a sense, the sub-plot was actually selfishness and that's what I'd written into the sub-plot about this guy's family. I briefly changed the plot relatively recently to be that the guy's father was a bombastic politician and won election, only for his son to come on-stage, at the moment unknown to his father, but in view of everyone - clearly, shiny, wet.

Anyway, that one's also sitting on my computer half finished. It was setup as an actual script using WriterDuet but I've gone back and forth with script and novel, so I have many, many iterations.

Now with Robbie doing his thing, I have many more potential story lines, but I still can't seem to find anything else that seems interesting (see my previous story, ha ha). The political line seems to work (I called the working draft "The Aqua Scandal") but even that I'm running out of stuff to have happen.

If I get somewhere further with this, I'll be sure to share it here. But don't count on me finishing it anytime soon - work and family just seem to get in the way...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]