Page banner image

Today

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rick on May 16, 2022 at 02:50:58

I’ve been quiet for awhile on this site so I thought I’d contribute a nice wet experience today. We were invited to brunch by some friends across town. We brought some desserts and wine and joined them at 11:00 AM. They have a nice home with a large backyard and pool. There were about 12 of us including children and we were having a nice visit. After eating their 2 children and the kids of another family changed into their bathing suits to go swimming. The kids were older than ours at about 8-10. When Ari our oldest at 3 1/2 saw the kids going swimming he wanted to go in the pool also. Ari is completely water safe and can also swim but he didn’t have any swim wear. It was solved when our hosts came through with a small pair of shorts and Ari jumped in the shallow end and was told not to leave the shallow end. The older kids were playing with Ari and having a great time. When our youngest woke up from her nap she wanted to go in the pool as well. She was too young to go in alone so we said no and she immediately started to get hysterical. Our host apologized that he didn’t have a pair of shorts to fit me to go in the pool with her as he was much heavier and bigger than I am. I was wearing white pants and I was prepared to take her in the pool. I asked our hosts if they would mind and they said of course not. My wife knew I’d love to go in. I took off my shirt, emptied my pockets and took her into the pool. I wore a white cloth belt and white underwear. I knew the pants would be clingy and see through. I had a blast playing with all the kids in the pool. When we were all exhausted we left the pool. I felt my pants clinging to me and noticed the adults looking at me but smiled when I saw the grin on my wife’s face.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]