Page banner image

Re: Question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wet Surprise on May 22, 2022 at 19:09:45

In Reply to: Question posted by Steven B on May 21, 2022 at 23:38:03:

I was volunteering at a race called the Badass Dash and they have a pool that runners jump into. It is about 4 feet deep and maybe 30 feet long. The runners climb stairs, jump in, walk or swim though and then climb out the other end. Some runners removed their shoes, most did not. This was part of the race.

As a volunteer, I was stationed at the pool. So, I was standing at the top of the stairs next to the water. I knew the possibility of ending up in the water existed, so I left my cell phone and car keys with gear check just to be safe.

I was wearing long blue jeans, my volunteer black tee shirt, back and white Nike low top basketball shoes and white socks.

Alot of runners were in the race, so racers were constantly climbing up and jumping in. There was enough room for me so I thought I was safe.

Then,two guys climbed the stairs and the one guy was hesitant about jumping in so the other guy grabbed him to throw him in. I tried to stay out of their way, but during the horseplay, I ended up in front of them and couldn't get out of the way in time. They bumped into me and I ended up falling into the pool with them!

One guy said, "You knocked that dude in the pool with his jeans and shoes on!" He asked if I had my phone on me.
The other guy did apologize. I told them it was okay and said I was getting hot and my jeans needed a wash anyway. They both gave me a high five, laughed and continued on.

I climbed out of the pool,my shoulder length brown hair soaked, shirt drenched to my body and jeans, shoes and socks all oozing out loads of water.

It made for good conversation with the many runners that followed as many of them asked how I ended up in the pool. I left all my wet clothes on, including the shoes and socks.

A few runners asked me if I wanted to go for another swim and I said "Why not?", and they grabbed me and jumped in while holding me! A few others just pushed me without saying anything!

I had been in a pool fully clothed before, but it had been a long time.

This was so much fun, especially since it was unplanned and I was wearing jeans, shoes and socks!

Everyone should have an experience of an unplanned fully clothed dunking!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]