Page banner image

Re: Question and one answer with comments

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Irving U K on May 23, 2022 at 16:00:19

In Reply to: Re: Question posted by LeviLovR on May 23, 2022 at 12:17:32:

I think it is very thrilling when one is wet from the rain og sailing and just say to myself or a friend, "I am wet already som shit" and then jump in. That I have done several times.
I remember especially once many years ago. (I may have told this before). We were at my family cabin and were going to sail a very tiny sailboat I had. However it turned that my friend had very little change with him, except extra t-shirt and swim trunks. I was in jeans with nylon board shorts under, t- and denim shirt and jeans jacket (all washed out Levis). I thought it would be more fun if he also had jeans on in the water. So I told him to go into my bedroom and find some of my jeans there. He picked up a rather new Levis which my cousin in LA had bought for me. An in fact my gay cousin had also been in the water once with those jeans as he knew I liked it. But back to my story. After sailing for a while we came back to our beach and we were partly wet from the spray. So, I said, Let us go for a swim, we are wet already, I jumped in and swam around the bout fully clothed. Pretty crazy my friend said and jumped in with my jeans on. I have to admit it is fun to have a chance to swim in other boys clothes or at least clothes other boys have been in. This friend of mine is not gay but he knows me very well and we still talk about it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]