Page banner image

High School “Swim Suit” The Perfect Crime

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetcam on June 16, 2022 at 16:17:12

Well,my parents went away for the weekend and I had the house and pool to myself. I went swimming in at least 10 outfits. And every time I opened my closet I stared at my new suit. But my suit was almost brand new, and was afraid I’d ruin it so I avoided wearing it into the pool. On the 2nd day fate say hello to me!
It was Sunday, and my friends mom picked me up to take me to church. When she picked me up she made me get an umbrella because she said that the weatherman predicted heavy rain coming in the next hour or so. Now the wheels were spinning in my head but again reminded myself that it was my first tailored suit and if it got ruined Nom would ground me for a year.
While in church it got dark and you could hear heavy thunder in the distance, it was a typical summer day in Florida, 95*, humid and the wind non existent. When services were over we walked out of church and I noticed that the temperature had dropped to around 80* and the wind was like 25 MPH, but no rain yet.
My friends mom drove me home, as we turned into my neighborhood it started pouring! The wipers were on full and still couldn’t keep up. We pulled into my driveway and I grabbed my umbrella, said my goodbyes and opened the car door, even before I could get the umbrella open I could feel my pants legs get wet and sticking to me, I shut the car door and started towards my garage. The whole time my mom’s friend was watching me from inside the car, as I reached the garage door I had to type in my code on a keypad to open it, suddenly the umbrella turned inside out and now I was getting totally soaked by the wind driven heavy rain, it seemed like ages fir the garage door to open, opener was pretty was the slowest opener in the world and I finally stepped into the garage creating a puddle. She honked goodbye and drove away. I closed the door and looked down at myself, I was drenched! I looked through the garage window, the rain was coming down even harder. And then I realized that I now have the perfect alibi witnessed by my moms good friend. I’m getting wet!
I went into the house and looked out at the pool from the sliders, I still didn’t want to go into the pool with the suit because it was my first tailored and expensive suit and was still afraid to ruin it. But I decided to just go outside and lay on the lounge chair and let the rain totally drenched me, I said to myself “rain doesn’t have chlorine, and I’m already wet” I stepped outside and just stood there letting the warm tropical rain hit me! I was mesmerized watching and feeling the rain, and noticed the pool was up at least 3” since the first step was now underwater. I walked to the lounge chair and just layed down in it, in 1 minute I was as wet as if actually did jump in my pool. I then turned over and let it do the same thing to my backside, It was a wonderful feeling. I laid on my stomach for awhile more then turned back over to soak the front again. 10 minutes later the rain had slowed down and I remembered saying out loud “oh wow, that was so awesome”, then the rain stopped.
I just layed their dripping, and then the sun came out.
I stood back up and I stared at the pool, and thats when I decided, I HAD to get in that pool, ruined suit or not!
I walked over to the steps and I slowly walked down, at the last step I was waist deep, and just step by step went up to my chin,and finally went underwater, swam to the deep end wall, submerged, pushed off the wall, and swam underwater to the pool steps again and walked out, water cascading off of me. And walked back in.I spent about 30 minutes in the pool, loving the feeling of getting out and back in,and pushing myself off the wall over and over. I then got out of the pool and went into my bathroom through a door leading from the pool, where I had a walk in shower, first fully dressed, then taking the jacket off, and realized that it was the first time I got a vest wet,then just started talking everything off 1 piece at a time.
I got a bunch of hangers and put everything outside on the clothes line to dry in the sun. Everything but the jacket looked like it was never wet, but the jacket dried out all wrinkled, and I was afraid I did actually ruined it.
Later that night my neighbor called and asked how wet I got ( If she only knew!) I told her I was drenched and I may have ruined the jacket, she put my mind at ease and said it just needed dry cleaning and she would swing by in the morning and take it in for me and said “ Your mom will never know what happened “ A huge smile formed on my face.
She was right, 3 hours later she brought it back to me looking brand new.
And that’s how at 16 I committed “The Perfect Crime” And also discovered dry cleaning.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]