Page banner image

Re: Somebody had a Birthday

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wiley on June 19, 2022 at 18:10:12

In Reply to: Somebody had a Birthday posted by Wetnboy on June 19, 2022 at 13:20:56:

I have a birthday this coming week, and every year, on or around my birthday, I throw myself into the ocean, a pool, a waterfall, or some other body of water, fully clothed. Its a "baptism" of sorts for me, where I symbolically rinse off all the vestiges of the last year that still linger (like grudges or conflicts you had, etc.) It feels great. If its a public place, I have no problem explaining why I did it, and most people smile and say "good idea! what a great tradition!" as I slosh my way out of the water soaked to the skin. My usual attire is jeans and briefs, belt, shirt and hoodie (if weather demands) socks and sneakers. No hesitation, just dive straight in without a care in the world. Friends of mine ask me if/when I do it, they all like the idea, though I don't know that any of them follow my lead! Anyway, I will be down by the beach on my birthday this year, so it looks like an ocean swim will be in order. Can't wait!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]