Page banner image

I went on water slides fully clothed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Swimclothed on June 19, 2022 at 21:36:42

I posted something about a water park a decent distance away that I hear allows jeans. I got no responses (currently 17 posts under this one) so decided to try a different angle on a water park about two hours away and had great success and thought I would share. The fourth paragraph is where the real story is.

The park is in Mason Ohio and is called Splash City at Kings Island. The water park is included with the roller coaster park. Back in the early 2000’s I had no problem wearing pant and jeans made of cotton as long as they did not have any rivets. They are now owned by the owners of Cedar Point which is much bigger and over the years I have had no success except for shirts which you can wear about anything you want. I actually prefer to go shirtless as I have a decent upper body and in my opinion I look good in wet jeans shirtless and I like the feeling of water flowing across my chest.

My plan was to get a pair of pants (jeans) that look like track pants or something similar that would be allowed. Last year I saw some Muslim girls riding all the rides fully clothed in what is called a burkini so figured there was hope. I bought a pair of Guess “jeans” that were red and had a couple black strips down the legs. They had a shiny coating and were skinny jeans made from polyester and spandex. I got them off of eBay and they fit about perfect. If interested the link is eBay dot com /itm/293140132940

So I went to the roller coaster park first and then went to the water park wearing blue jeans. I knew the drill. I went to the guest services booth and I had my special pants in my backpack and was already wearing my synthetic swim shirt to appear as non offensive as possible. A girl was there and asked me if she could help me and I told her that my skin was really sensitive to the sun (it was a full sun day) and that my doctor recommended to keep my skin covered with clothes and then I asked if it would be ok to wear a pair of synthetic pants out of polyester and nylon which is what the tag says along with spandex. It is a thicker material but not as thick as jeans usually are. She did not bat an eye and said that would be fine, without even looking at them. They are a jeans cut. I asked if there would be any restrictions on any of the rides and she said no, that would be fine. I honestly expected resistance and serious looking over the clothes. I had already removed any metal and even sewed in a plastic button on the front. I was honestly floored and it was more of a test that I thought had a 90% chance of failure.

Well since I was ready for failure I had board shorts with me and just couldn’t get past me being the only one their wearing pants riding rides so I changed into traditional board shorts and road my favorite ride where the floor drops out and went into the wave pool. As I walked to my favorite ride in my board shorts I saw a guy wearing a T-shirt and he had cotton pants on cut off half way between the knee and ankle with threads showing. I was thinking to myself “WHAT HAVE I DONE”. They never allowed that before. The shirts they never cared though. It was low 70’s F which had me in an intense shiver and by then I was kicking myself for not going on my special water park approved pants. So I manned up and changed into my special pants and of course started chickening out again. I figured it would be easier to be let on a ride if I go there wet already as it implies I have went on other rides like that. So I made my way over to a fountain where there was one little kid playing in it and they would not leave. The park was really dead for a Sunday on Fathers day. So I went nearby to a splash area for kids with spraying jets and dumping buckets. They have lifeguards there also but it is meant for kids which there were not many there. As I walked up and locked up my backpack (don’t do lockers) a horn blew which signaled the 500 gallon bucket was going to dump. There were no kids under the bucket which never happens so under the bucket I went and got completely soaked in my Kanu Surf shirt and red Guess pants and David Archy Style synthetic underwear. I walked around that area and did not hid the fact from the lifeguards that I was fully clothed and soaked. I walked up to the upper story walking past more of them while getting more wet. It felt great but was so cold. I get cold really easy and love temps in the 80’s with high humidity so low 70’s are cold to me especially when the water was not heated. Nobody said a word so I went on the tropical plunge ride which is really old and goes fast and the lifeguard did not bat on eye or even ask if I had any rivets. They always ask that even on traditional swimwear. I went to another body slide that is slow but ends in a big pool of water and still nobody said a thing. I was thinking to myself I should just try full blown jeans with the rivets removed to see if that would fly. Anyways I did run into resistance after this but it ended in a win. I went to the lazy river where the guy on duty was wearing blue. Blue means you are higher up like a supervisor. He was directing everyone to the handicap ramp to get in and as I walked that way he said very firmly “You can’t wear jeans, must be swim trunks”. I calmly explained that they are a polyester, nylon and that the girl at guest services said it would be ok. I was already wet but didn’t tell him I was on other rides already because didn’t want to get anyone in trouble. He was nice about it but went to call his supervisor after feeling them as they were a thicker material. It took several minutes but he said that I was good to go so in the lazy river I went. Good thing because by that time I had to add some P to the OOL. By the time I got out the supervisor was there. Or at least that is what her shirt said. Nobody said anything to me. I was shivering so bad and I was getting tired because I had bags packed from that morning and I was going to check into a hotel. You got it. I am actually spending 4 days here to get my roller coaster (and water park) fix. Tomorrow is partly cloudy and the rest of the days is full sun and in the 80’s tomorrow and 90’s the rest of the week. What I did last year is stand on a bridge in the real park and a boat drops down splashing people on the bridge and there is no dress code. That is a lot of fun when it is hot but most people were shorts. There was a guy last year wearing jeans but he stood off to the side and just watched. I even went to my vehicle to changed into dry clothes to do it again. I have video proof but never posted them yet. Selfish aren’t I LOL. It is a fear of mine that I will run into someone I know and I do like attention as I am an introvert. I figured I will just tell them I got sunburned bad and it needs to heal.

Well sorry it was so long. I may give updates on this trip and hope it is good updates. A few years ago I walked into the lazy river in cargo pocket pants but rolled the legs up so they looked like shorts. When I got out of the lazy river they legs fell down and I did nothing about it. I went to the wave pool and walked right past a lifeguard and she didn’t say a thing. A few weeks later I decided to up my game and walk into the wave pool wearing dry jeans and was shot down immediately. They were training people that day and there were a lot of supervisors around. Maybe Sundays are a low supervisor day and everyone was just laid back. Time will tell.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]