Page banner image

Day 5 Last day

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Swimclothed on June 24, 2022 at 00:32:48

In Reply to: I went on water slides fully clothed posted by Swimclothed on June 19, 2022 at 21:36:42:

Well I got permanently kicked out of the water park. Just kidding. Everything went well. I hit the roller coasters first thing at 9:30AM and was at water park before they opened and by the time I changed clothes and was on the rides it was 11:10. Amazing how many people were there that early. By noon the lines started getting long but before that I would literally get right on. Most of the lifeguards acted like I had regular trunks on but there were two who asked questions. One looked at me as I was next in line and immediately picked up the phone and talked to someone and after hanging up asked me what they were made out of. Another one asked me “if they were swim pants.” That is the only questions I got asked. One lifeguard had a UHH look on his face and pointed at my pants while looking at them and a second later said “go ahead”. Still no customers said a thing except maybe a glance which I would probably get even in swimwear. I did have a lifeguard from yesterday see me since he was working at the bottom of another slide. I saw him look at me and smile and he yelled from a distance “You back for more from yesterday”. I said “Yeah this is my last day here.” He replied “Make the most of it”. Nice to see at least one is not freaked out by it. I asked a female lifeguard if all of the lifeguards were actual certified lifeguards and she said they were. I don’t know where they find that many in that area. Must pay well. At some point in the training they must swim in clothes and take them off to use them as flotation. I have to admit that some clothes feel better in the water vs others so some may have noticed that if actually is more fun and be cool with it while others can’t get their head out of how it is not suppose to be that way.

Something else funny that happened is one of the lifeguards was due for a shift change and decided to ride the slide down. This is the first I have seen this. They always walk down. When she started down the slide and tried to stop because she forgot a paper. She failed to stop and the guy who took her place just threw the paper down the slide.

After I got home I had to go for a swim in my above ground pool because it was 92 deg and felt like bathwater. It was so awesome.

Through my 5 day stay there I did not see anyone wearing any kind of pants in the water. I did see a 10 year old wearing what appear to be board shorts over tights and a long sleeve swim shirt but I didn’t see him in the water. Today there was a teenager walking a few feet behind me wearing track pants and after I used the restroom I saw him leave the changing area in board shorts. Since both parks are connected and included I would see people walk through in pants but not get them wet or anything.

I took a poor picture of myself in my wet outfit and took a picture of them off while wet also but don’t know where to post them so you can see what could be seen as acceptable swim attire to protect your skin from the sun. Kings Island is owned by Cedar Fairs but I can’t promise this will work in their other parks. They do have different rules for the parks. I guess it depends on management so next year could be a different story. All it takes is one person somewhere in the world to get injured while wearing pants at a water park. Any questions feel free to ask. Sorry if I got too long winded or too many posts. I guess I should have put this into one long story but part of it was to motivate myself to keep trying and not chicken out which I wanted to do every time. I just had to tell myself it is not that big of a deal. And you know what? It’s not.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]