Page banner image

Socks, Socks and Underwear

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Riley on July 07, 2022 at 21:47:26

Hi guys I have an update about my friend Alex that I posted about earlier and I'll get to posting that once I have a little more time to think. But first I have a quick question I want to ask now that I'm swimming more in my clothes and running into some small problems. Well maybe not problems but more like things that are just a little weird or uncomfortable.

First question is what do you suggest I wear in the water for shoes and socks? Whenever I wear shoes in, my feet feel really heavy and it feels a lot more exhausting to try to swim with all that extra weight. Also once I'm out of the water my feet immediately feel hot and itchy in wet socks and shoes. Any ideas for how to make that more comfortable? I guess maybe I just have to get used to it since i don't like wearing socks or shoes at all in the summer, I'm usually barefoot or in sandals (birkenstocks FTW!)

Second question is about underwear. I love wearing my boxers underneath my shorts or pants but then when I get out of the water and my pants start to dry off, my boxers stay wet and I end up dealing with chafing. Any suggestions for what to do about that?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]