Page banner image

Winter swim

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetlevisboy on July 16, 2022 at 04:42:16

Finally got the chance to get wet in the ocean the other day which is the first time since pre-covid. Had to take my partner to a hospital for tests and consultations and knew he would be between 2 and 4 hours. The hospital was only 3 kilometers from the ocean, so I decided to drive over and check out the beach, as I haven’t been there before. It’s mid-winter here but was hot in the car due to the bright sun and I was quite comfortable in my t-shirt and jeans. This was only my second wearing of these jeans and the first was in the shower, of course. When I got out of the car at the beach it was quite warm and pleasant, so I strolled off across the sand to the water’s edge barefooted and just in the t-shirt and jeans. The tide was way way out and the waves were breaking another 100 meters beyond the waters edge and from the one person I could see out there the water was only about knee deep so I decided just to walk along the water’s edge where the ripples were just wetting the bottom of my jeans. Then I was coming across some hollows in the sand that were filled with water and looked about halfway to my knees and when I stepped into one the water felt quite warm and I couldn’t help myself and dropped onto my knees. Then I leaned back and flopped into the water and lay there for a few minutes with the ripples running over me and just generally enjoying the feel of my wet clothes.
When I got out of the water my jeans had quite a bit of sand on them and I stopped at the shower on the path at the top of the beach to rinse them off and get rid of the sand. Didn’t do a very good job and had to stop at a second shower to get the rest of it off my bum. Then I headed off to a shopping center in my wet gear where I had a burger and shake at MacDonalds and did a bit of shopping as my clothes slowly dried out. Altogether a really great afternoon and am looking forward to getting back to the ocean again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]