Page banner image

What have I been up to?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dolby1000 on July 18, 2022 at 22:08:02

So my wife and I took a three week sojourn back to the Midwest to visit family. This was not going to be a wackywet trip but a focus on seeing people we only get to visit once a year. Still, I had a few opportunities to get a fully clothed swim in.

We had already been gone for over a week and I needed my wet clothes fix! Our hotel was in an office park area and normally, around sunset, one can find all sorts of sprinklers going off, especially since the area was in a bit of a drought. So, I put on some black socks, blue boxer briefs, my only pair of Levis that I had taken on the trip, a blue Vans t-shirt and some older Sketchers, ones that are not in my regular rotation back home in Florida.

But this particular night, I had no such luck. In the 4 block radius of buildings, there wasn’t single sprinkler going off. I returned to the hotel dry and disappointed. So, what the heck, I checked out the indoor pool area. There were several people in the pool. I really wanted to swim, but I hate doing it in front of strangers. If I was young and in my 20s, I wouldn’t care. But I’m older now and people notice older people doing anti-social things. I thought I would stick around, but I would need to act quickly as it was after nine and the pool closed promptly at 10. I had been dry for too long and really hoped the people would get up and leave, they were a group of 8 and they were all over the pool, there was no quiet place for me to discreetly enter.

Time was rapidly running out and I was still dry. So, I decided if I was brave enough to try the “test the water” trick. The group in the pool seemed self-involved and they had finally moved to the shallower section of the pool. It was now or never. I drifted my way over to the ladder and deliberately stuck my feet over the edge. I dared to lean over to feel the pool. It was warm. I stuck my hand in a bit deeper and leaned a bit further forward.

Splash! I was in the pool in all my clothes. Goodness it felt good. Now that I was wet, I was not so shy anymore and climbed up the ladder and went back in several times. The group in the pool ignored me. I stayed until almost 10 o’clock and was leaving as the closing crew arrived. I’m sure they noticed my nice shiny jeans but they didn’t say anything!

We switched hotels when we went to Michigan. Again, I was ready for a clothed swim. We had gone out for dinner and I had worn my gray Dockers, a purple Polo, boxer briefs, black socks and my new black New Balance. We returned to the hotel a little before 9PM and, like the other hotel, the pool closed at 10. I changed into an older pair of Vans as the NB shoes were still pretty new. This time, there was a dad with 3 kids at the pool, and like the other group, they didn’t give the appearance of leaving.

So, I did what I had done a few days ago, and I didn’t delay this time. I went over to the ladder, made sure my shoes were out over the pool and leaned over. Splash again! I really enjoy these Docker slacks and the purple polo shirt gets real heavy. I was able to get in and out several times to enjoy my wet stuff.

My final wet clothes adventure was at the same theme park Swimclothed visited last month. Only we were there for the coasters and rides, not the water park. My knees are years passed being able to climb all those stairs. We had 2 days there and for the first day and half rode the coasters until we were stiff and sore. I dropped the wife back at the hotel and returned to the park to go on the water rafting ride and the boat splash ride and planned on not leaving until I was soaked.

Long story short, I decided to walk through the water park just to see it. I had on my new black New Balance shoes, black socks, the same jeans as the first story and a soft blue t-shirt. I did plan on getting wet on the theme park rides. Wearing jeans, I didn’t even try any of the slides, the lazy river or the wave pools. I probably would have gotten away with the wave pools if I took off my shoes and socks but I didn’t feel like doing that.

I took a couple of brief, not enough to really get wet, passes through the sprinkler areas. I noticed no one went to stop me. Not even the guards. Then I spotted a medium size, 3 foot deep pool that had no slides attached, it was just a pool for the kids to swim around in. My brain told me that it wanted in the pool. There were two lifeguards present. I wanted to stand on one of the stairs that led to the pool but was so busy it was hard to stand there. Finally, there was a bit a break and I took the first step into the water, which was only deep enough to soak my shoes, socks and the very bottoms of my jeans. The guards had to notice me but they didn’t say anything. I took another step and soaked my jeans up to my knees. The were turning that nice shade of dark blue we get when we soak them. Still nothing from the guard. Throwing caution to the wind, I finished getting into the barely waist deep pool and sat down, fully soaking everything. As it was around 90 degrees, the water felt great. I quickly got out to feel the sensation of the water pouring off of me. No one said anything or even looked at me. My jeans glistened and the water squished out of the shoes. I went back in several times and no one bothered me at all.

Finally, I returned to the theme park, rode the raft ride and then stood on the boat ride bridge to enjoy soaking after soaking. By the time I was ready to go back to the hotel, I had been in my soaked stuff for several hours.

Now I am back at home in Florida and am in the pool everyday in whatever I am wearing at the time.
Dolby1000

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]