Page banner image

Bucket list

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rick on July 31, 2022 at 19:14:48

A bucket item now done. It took planning and my friend Brian helped with the planning and joined me in it. Our wives didn’t want anything to do with it except take videos which nobody but our closest friends and family will see. It took place in Vegas last night. We were going to jump into the Bellagio fountain. It is heavily guarded and those caught are arrested. They actually have security guys in inflatable boats patrolling it. We scouted the area yesterday afternoon. Boy was it hot. I wanted to jump in right then and there but we were there to get entry and exit points and also escape routes. We were staying across the street at the Paris Hotel and it would be easy to run across the street, run down the side street and get lost in their unguarded garage. That was the plan. At 1 AM this morning we assembled by the garage entrance. Amazing how hot it still was especially dressed in all black like we were. Brian wore his black compression pants and shirt. I wore black warm ups and a black hooded t shirt. We both wore running shoes. We walked across the street and blended in with all the other people cruising the strip. We walked over to our entry spot. I was so nervous and excited, I thought I’d have a heart attack. Brian the always the cool one said let’s go and jumped over the raining into the water. I followed. It felt incredible. I was so hot walking in the heat and then jumping into the water which was warm. We had to swim about 50 yards to get to our exit point. I heard an outboard engine approaching just as I got out of the water. Brian was ahead of me and when I got up to the sidewalk Brian was talking to a security guy. He must have been about 18 and half the size of Brian who is pretty big amplified by his wet compression shirt. He showed the security guard his shield that he was a high mucky muck with the National Park Service (At Everglades National Park) which convinced him to let us go. We ran across the street to the garage and to our rooms. Bellagio fountain swim - check

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]