Page banner image

Re: Memoir - Think I'm Going to Boston Part 1

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on August 02, 2022 at 11:32:21

In Reply to: Memoir - Think I'm Going to Boston Part 1 posted by Pete on August 02, 2022 at 03:13:00:

Always love your stories! Can't wait to read what happened next!

Boston is about a two hour drive from where I live in Maine. I had been to Portland several times but well remember my first trip to Boston. It was so much bigger than Portland! There were so many stores, restaurants and things to see and do. Plus it was the first time I ever got to ride on a subway. And the food! So many good things to choose from. All very exciting to a little kid from a small town.

Despite the fact that Boston is fairly close I haven't been there all that often. It's a horrible place to drive in and we Mainers have a not so nice name for Massachusetts drivers (take the first syllable of the state and add "hole" to it). We now have Amtrack running between Portland and Boston which eliminates driving.

From a wacky wet standpoint it has always been on my bucket list to go to Boston and do some fountain hopping - fully clothed of course - and then walk around dripping wet and maybe even ride the subway.

Looking forward to your next installment!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]