Page banner image

Re: My Story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetchas on August 09, 2022 at 13:24:39

In Reply to: My Story posted by Robbie (Robert's Son!) on August 09, 2022 at 06:30:25:

Hi Robbie.
Thanks for the brilliant 'no holds barred' account. In a world where people lock themselves in themselves and hide behind various personas, its refreshing to hear such honesty.
You are right regarding the smoking. A few might seem harmless enough, but if it gets hold of you it will kill you, and leave you worse off financially. I was on 20 a day at one time, but one morning I saw the error of my ways and vowed there and then never to smoke another one. That was over 40 years ago, and I'm still doing fine.
I do really envy the freedom you have, and I think I have told your Dad this several times. I always had to hide things from my parents, which made my liking of a good soaking very difficult. Got caught several times,and I don't know which was worse, the punishment or the inquest afterwards.
One question for you if I may, but if you feel its too personal don't answer. Would it excite you get wet in girls clothes. I only ask, as I have often wondered what it would be like to soak a skirt or dress, but have never had the balls to try.
Its interesting you mention the 'wet gene'. I don't know where I got mine from, as I was fostered at a very young age. My Son doesn't have it, so I wonder if it exists or not. I tend to think its more to do with opportunity and seeing things in young life which formulate your opinions. If you have a family waterfight every week you get used to it being acceptable I guess. If you are stripped off and put in speedos before you are 20ft away from any water, then I guess thats the norm in your thinking.
I was wondering how the 'soak me's' very faring. they must have spent more hours wet than dry I reckon. Glad they are holding up OK. I guess you will never throw them away, even when they are unwearable.
I have gone on too long.
Thanks for reading this far (if indeed you did)
Cheers.
Wetchas

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]