Page banner image

Re: My Story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on August 09, 2022 at 18:35:00

In Reply to: My Story posted by Robbie (Robert's Son!) on August 09, 2022 at 06:30:25:

Thank you for your story. I know it was meant as a punishment, but I hope you find yourself sharing stories here willingly. You did a great job.

You're quite right to repent of smoking. My father died of lung cancer when he was only 71. I have a co-worker who is still alive, but when he was in his 40's he had his esophagus surgically removed due to damage caused by his smoking and drinking.

I think these days boys wearing dresses has been so normalized that it's no longer considered fit for a Halloween costume. Still you managed to do it back when it was still considered freakish.

Back in 1997 my boss invited the staff to dress up for Halloween. I dressed up in a storm trooper uniform. It wasn't very popular. Well I didn't have all the details. I just had a plain red bandana around my arm, but people were spreading rumors that it had some symbol on it that had just been turned around. On Halloween 2018 the FBI tried trick-or-treating on me twice. Both times they were too early. They knocked on my door at noon, but I had no candy ready, and I told them to go away. Then they visited my workplace at 2:40. I actually did have candy in my locker for the evening truck drivers, but I didn't have the presence of mind to offer it to them. They demanded I come with them to submit to interrogation, but I refused. They threatened to keep coming back if I didn't go with them, but I completed my shift, and they didn't come back to bother my work or home again. I suppose If I had offered candy, they might have accused me of trying to bribe them.

I had one costume idea I never got to try. In 2019 I bought a yellow safety vest with the view of pretending to be a Frenchman for Halloween, but that movement soon died out in France.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]