Page banner image

Re: My Story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on August 10, 2022 at 00:47:04

In Reply to: My Story posted by Robbie (Robert's Son!) on August 09, 2022 at 06:30:25:

Great post, Robbie. Too bad you had to do it as a punishment because it would be great to hear your perspective on your wet adventures as well as your dad's.

My dad was a chain smoker. He started when he was about 13. He lived in an era when practically everyone smoked. His brothers also smoked and one died of esophageal cancer and one from heart problems aggravated by smoking. My dad quit cold turkey when he was around 50 but the damage had been done. He too developed heart problems as a result and eventually had to have bypass surgery. He lived to be 91 and died of cancer that developed in his nasal passages and tongue and metastasized to his bones - and he hadn't smoked in 40 years! But the cancer followed the same path as the smoke that he had inhaled all those years before.

Don't cave to peer pressure. Do what you know is right regardless of what others might say. You might get teased and ridiculed but there is nothing wrong in just saying "NO". Others will come to respect you for your convictions over time. That's the great thing about getting wet because you are doing no harm to yourself or anyone else and people do really horrible things to themselves and others everyday. You are going to be faced with many decisions in the near future so make sure they are good decisions.

Good luck in grade 12! Please don't look upon posting here on WW as a punishment but think of it as sharing your experiences with those of us who are of like mind and appreciate your feelings and enthusiasm. Hope to read more from you in the future.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]