Page banner image

Re: My Story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetchas on August 11, 2022 at 08:43:45

In Reply to: Re: My Story posted by Robbie on August 10, 2022 at 23:51:26:

Hi Robbie.
Thanks again for the reply. It is really good to see you using this forum, but I totally understand that you don't really like writing. Have you thought of getting some software where you could just speak into the computer and it would write it down for you. Then, all you have to do is correct the spellings, and make sure it makes sense.
Regarding the girls clothes, and getting wet in public in them, why don't you try to organise a charity event. Here in the UK quite a lot of towns have carnivals, and sometimes part of that is a regatta. Quite often there is a fancy dress raft race, where people 'race' home made rafts between two given points. As it is fancy dress, there are quite often men dressed as ladies, such as the Spice Girls. Its all totally acceptable, and of course everyone ends up in the river.
I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you can find a way. As for the clothes, you can probably pick some up from the Thrift Shop, or Charity Shops as we call them over here. Better to spend your cash on that than cigarettes. Much more fun. Where there's a will, there's a way, as my Mother used to say.
Great to talk to you.
Keep us posted.
Cheers.
Charlie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]