Page banner image

Re: Sam's Emergency Shower

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on August 19, 2022 at 00:12:54

In Reply to: Re: Sam's Emergency Shower posted by mega on August 17, 2022 at 21:00:11:

In Sam's elementary school, there is only one "science" room with the shower. It was actually his grade 8 teacher's main room so they had almost all their classes in there anyway, and barely did anything that would ever warrant a shower... And it's one floor, so no worries about flooding.

But the teacher did put a kiddy pool underneath and had moved all the desks out, so he did seem prepared. Most of the water stayed either in the pool or went into the nearby drain.

The high school Sam will be going to (same one Robbie goes to) has the science labs on the bottom floor and computer labs/electronics up top, so maybe there's a chance of it happening again.

Actually, I do know someone whom I knew when I was in high school who had a completely unexpected "incident" involving the fire sprinklers (wasn't me and wasn't at my school - I knew the person from an outside-school thing). I'll see if I can write that one up if I remember the good bits. I obviously haven't a clue about what people were wearing, but I do remember some of the bits my friend had told me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]