Page banner image

Re: question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on August 27, 2022 at 02:03:07

In Reply to: question posted by Wilmar on August 26, 2022 at 14:42:44:

I'll reply for Robbie as he is back to his usual self of not wanting to write here.

Robbie always wears shoes when he gets wet - sometimes he just wears shoes and nothing else! He has told me that the squelching is "just awesome" and makes getting wet 1000x better. Like he said before, the "wet gene" is definitely in him like it is in me. He only just started this stuff almost exactly a year ago when we went on a trip (see "Black Tie Pool Party" way down the thread)

He has worn many of his current pairs of shoes, including the new Air Jordans, Air Force 1's, Air Maxes (all Nike, ha ha), and his "Soak Me's" which are custom shoes if you haven't read the other stories. He's never worn boots but I have brought it up to him and he's up to it. Guess I'll get him a pair :).

As for me, I also think shoes are the best part of getting wet. The time when I was in university when I went to an exam after hopping out of the bathtub (only my shoes were wet) was fudging awesome! The sounds and feelings all the way across campus were great! Made a bit of a mess on the floor in the exam room, though, which was a tad awkward, but I dealt with it. Then walked all the way back (they weren't "squelching" anymore) and got soaked again - this time completely, but didn't have the courage to leave my room completely wet...

Thanks for the comment!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]