Page banner image

Re: School uniform

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetchas on September 21, 2022 at 11:04:27

In Reply to: School uniform posted by Wetwork on September 21, 2022 at 07:12:39:

Hi there Wetwork.
You are not alone in loving School Uniform. I think thats how many of us started. Walking home from school in the rain, jumping in the puddles, or ever rolling in them. Great days indeed.
I have mentioned on here before that I was in the Boys Brigade when I was younger. Part of the Uniform was black school trousers. We had to take these to Summer Camp, for the Church Parade on Sunday. I remember that I once managed to get the other 7 boys in our tent to wear them in the sea a couple of days later.
I see that you had to hide the wet clothes after your bath. I hope you were better at this than I was. Several times I was caught, with the inevitable inquest as to why Mother had found a pile of wet stuff. Then there was the concern that I might not be 'quite right'. I thought this for years, until the birth of the internet and sites like this, which proved there were many more people like myself.
Thanks for joining us, and posting. Hopefully we can hear some more of your activities soon.
Cheers.
Wetchas.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]