Page banner image

Re: School uniform

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jack on September 23, 2022 at 11:11:33

In Reply to: School uniform posted by Wetwork on September 21, 2022 at 07:12:39:

At my school one year an incident happened at the end of term when a load of year 11 students (age 16) who were leaving that summer jumped into the school’s indoor swimming pool in their full uniforms. The school banned this from happening since.

It was good to see about 20 students (mainly boys, but a few girls) treading water in the pool fully clothed. Some took off their blazers and shoes, others went in with everything on. When they were eventually ordered out, their shirts/blouses were clinging and see-through, and their wet trousers went shiny.

This was not allowed when I left school, but I secretly kept my school uniform and made up for it a few years later in our neighbours outdoor hot tub. I was joined in the tub by the girl next door, who was a year younger than me. I persuaded her to take a fully clothed dip. She was reluctant at first, and had not kept her uniform anyway, so she just wore leggings and a t-shirt. Her parents were away at the time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]