Page banner image

NYE Cruise

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rich on January 01, 2023 at 20:19:33

Last night my family and I were on a Carnival cruise. We were in the Carribean and it was beautiful night. My 2 sons and I were on the pool deck watching the ball drop on the large movie screen. My oldest, who is 17 left with some friends he met, and I was with my 14 yo. The ball fell and everyone was going crazy. My 17 yo found us in the crowd and he was totally soaked. He was wearing black pants and a white shirt which were clinging to him. I asked what happened and he said he and his friends jumped into the pool at midnight. He said he was going back and my 14yo went to join him and I figured he was about to jump into the pool with his brother. The deck was packed, and it took me a few minutes to work my way to the pool. There were a lot of people in and around the pool and right in the middle of the pool were my 2 boys having a blast. I really didn't care that they were getting their clothes wet as I knew they would dry. My 14yo saw me and came out to me. He said dad this is a blast, and I should join them. I must admit I was tempted but I'm 41 and shouldn't be doing this. I stood on the pool ledge watching the fun when someone knocked against me, and I fell onto the overflow part of the pool and I accidentally pushed a lady into the pool. When he surfaced, I said sorry but her husband who was already in the pool in a suit no doubt, said thanks as he was trying to get her in anyway. They went and swam to the other end. My 17yo saw me and grabbed my leg which was now in my wet sandals and starting to pull me in. I had on white pants and a light blue shirt, both of which would probably get transparent but at that point I didn't care and took the leap. The water was quite warm, and I must admit it was fun. The three of us stayed in the pool until they cleared it about 1 AM and we went to our stateroom. It was freezing going in the ship with the air conditioning, but I must admit it was a great way to start the New Year.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]