Page banner image

Re: Starting the New Year Right

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on January 02, 2023 at 11:41:16

In Reply to: Re: Starting the New Year Right posted by Zonie on January 02, 2023 at 04:56:06:

So funny you should say that. Many years ago at this hotel I met a couple who were very nice and very intrigued by my swimming clothed. We hit it off right away. Again it was one of those evenings where the crowd was very receptive and seemed to enjoy my performance.

It was one of those situations where we were of similar age and we just really liked each other. They truly thought what I did was one of the greatest things they had ever seen and we discussed a number of things and found out a lot about each other. And the wife said to me that the hotel should hire me every for entertainment. This was all precovid and they always used to have large parties in a huge room that was right next to the pool. If they didn't pay me the wife said they should at least provide me with a free room. I just shrugged it off and said it would never happen.

So the next morning I went down to do my morning swim before checking out. he pool opened at 6a.m. then and this same couple was there. We had the place to ourselves were having a great time. Again the wife said the hotel should compensate me in some way and again I just shrugged the idea off.

I had gotten home and the phone rang. It was the hotel. I was surprised and my first reaction was that maybe someone had complained about me or that they didn't want me to come back or something. You just never know how some people will receive you. So anyway it was the hotel manager, whom I had met several times and was a really nice guy. I could tell he was about to bust out laughing and in the background I could hear the wife. She had actually gone to the manager with her idea and insisted that they provide me with a free room and that they should give me my money back. I was embarrassed and have to admit that I did find it kind of funny because this lady was really going off on this guy in the background and she had insisted that he call me while she was still there. He asked me if I thought the hotel should provide me with a free room. I was shocked that this lady had done taken things to this point, a bit amused and also relieved that the hotel had no complaints about me swimming in the pool fully clothed. I apologized to the manager for the lady's actions. She had put him in a tough position. I said they were running a business and that I fully expected to pay for my room when I stayed there. I was just very appreciative of the fact that they let me swim fully clothed because many hotels won't and the fact that the entire staff had always been very accepting, friendly and nice and that meant a great deal to me.

I think this guy would have actually let me have a free room but with the way things are there now it would never happen, especially with the dour clerk who was in the pool area at closing. It's well worth the fee to me to be able to do multiple clothed swims in a warm pool this time of year. I get plenty of free clothed swims at the lake in the summer. So it balances out in the end.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]