Page banner image

Re: Epilogue - Growing up, coming out, getting wet

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetjumper on January 02, 2023 at 13:52:07

In Reply to: Epilogue - Growing up, coming out, getting wet posted by Patrick on January 02, 2023 at 01:40:54:

Patrick, many thanks for the update, and for sharing with us so much about your life and the heavy issues you've had to deal with... as has Willy. Assuming you've read my comments about part 3, it won't surprise you that my eyes are full of tears again.

I'm greatly relieved that you stayed in touch with Willy and supported each other through some bad times, even if you each couldn't reveal everything to each other. I'm very glad it helped you to survive and that you and Willy both have long-term partners. You each found someone to love, and you still have a deep and loving friendship. Love takes many forms and it's part of the meaning of life.

Nothing in your story struck me as corny, and even though you say you're "not the most romantic person" I think there is a romantic component to your writing - it's deeply meaningful and it gets to me.

You might not be interested to read about me, but in case you are: I've had my own issues with anxiety and depression, but I never actually felt suicidal. At one point I lost a work colleague to suicide. I suppose I was lucky. But casual sex can frighten me and I still don't have a partner. I do, though, have a close friend with whom I can share secrets - we've known each other ever since we were students and there is definitely some sort of loving bond even though we've never done anything physical with each other (despite both being gay). He helped me to get through a crisis when a relationship went disastrously wrong for me - and understood that a clothed shower (just me) would help me deal with my stress.

Just to say: friends, real friends, can mean a lot. Even when they're not physically with you. (And even if they're not much into getting wet... oh well.)

Thanks again, and best wishes.

Peter (wetjumper)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]