Page banner image

Re: Epilogue - Growing up, coming out, getting wet

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by kmf on January 21, 2023 at 01:39:27

In Reply to: Epilogue - Growing up, coming out, getting wet posted by Patrick on January 02, 2023 at 01:40:54:

Patrick, like everyone else here, I want to tell you how powerful and well-written your story is. I also worked as a summer camp staffer for quite a few years. It was for a private camp, not with the Boy Scouts, but it sounded similar in that it was a lot of early mornings, long days, and late nights, outdoors in all kinds of weather, good or bad. We at least had cabins and bunk beds for sleeping, which was less private but also probably more comfortable than tents. And of course there was the usual amount of sneaking off to the showers or other hidden areas, being that we were all a bunch of teenagers without our parents hovering over our shoulders for a couple months.

I also had a lot of opportunities to explore this wetlook thing. We had a river, a lake and a swimming pool that we used heavily. We also did a lot of slapstick skits and stuff to keep the kids laughing - so getting doused with a bucket of water, or sprayed with Nickelodeon-style green slime, or a custard pie in the face. It was usually a lot of fun (obviously some of the kids enjoyed it more than others), but there were definitely some nights where I was exhausted and just wanted some time to relax, and not play some silly loud game that would end with a pie getting smashed in my face. But, ya know, it was all in good fun.

But what I really wanted to tell you is that I found your story very "wholesome." I usually hate that word, but I think it applies here. For starters, when you talked about that first time you and Willy were in the shower, and Willy went to slip his hands into your underwear, but he saw that you weren't comfortable with that, so he stopped. That's such a simple thing, but shows a huge amount of respect. Later on when you realized Willy liked touching your feet, even though it wasn't your kink, but you let him do that. That would have been really hard for me to do, so its really cool that you would do that for someone. Then when the reactions from your friend Christian and your parents were, maybe not perfect or exactly what you wanted, but seemed like they were very supportive and loving. That was so nice to hear that you have good people like that in your life.

All in all, when you say that you two loved each other, I really do believe that.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]