Page banner image

Swimming in a shirt at school camp

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by WetShirtsRule on January 22, 2023 at 00:20:26

This is a fun memory that I have from when I was in high school. We had our yearly school camp where we went to a site near the beach.

One afternoon, they actually allowed us all to go down to the beach for a swim. I originally wasn't thinking of going into the water, and hadn't brought a towel with me, but eventually changed my mid.

I hadn't bothered to take my shirt off, so was wearing a white t-shirt with blue board shorts. I had decided that I wanted to wear them in the water, so proceeded to wade in. Eventually I just went for it, and dived in, getting my shirt completely soaked.

There was a feeling of excitement that rushed over me. The t-shirt felt great against my skin, as well as the excitement from everyone seeing that I was swimming in my shirt.

I swam about for eat least half an hour, keeping my shirt on. It was eventually time to go back to the camp, and I kept my wet clothes on for the walk back. The feeling of the wet shirt was fantastic even out of the water.

Nobody seemed to really care that I was wearing a shirt in the water, and I enjoyed the experience of being completely soaked in front of my whole class.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]