Page banner image

First story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by muddyteen on January 23, 2023 at 13:36:59

Hey I am reading this forum for quite while now. I started liking getting wet a few years ago and getting muddy like 3 years ago. I have gotten wet and muddy a lot during summer camps and during soprts days at school. I started to like it more and more. At cams or sports days you have to take some clothes and shoes with you that are allowed to become wet and muddy. I liked doing survival parcours where we can get really muddy or doing water sports like SUP or building a raft. The thing I liked the most about it was the fact that you get wet with other guys as well during the activities. Almost always you have to wear shoes and a t-shirt to get in the water or the survival trail. Some guys wear like water shoes while others wear sport shoes. It makes it very easy to wear some cool new sneakers in water or mud. I also wore some skinny jeans in the water or mud, the others mostly wore like swimming trunks or shorts. You weren't really supposed to wear jeans but they didn't really care. I liked it to see others wearing some shoes and socks as well instead of the disgusting water shoes and swimming briefs lol.

If you want to know more about one activity I can try to write it down detailed again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]