Page banner image

Re: Swimming in a shirt at school camp

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ben on January 24, 2023 at 01:56:37

In Reply to: Swimming in a shirt at school camp posted by WetShirtsRule on January 22, 2023 at 00:20:26:

your story reminds me of when I was at the school camp for kayaking I was about 10 years old. during the year we went kayaking regularly because there was a kayak club near the school.
during this period we do not swim it was not particularly hot and I just remember a classmate who had fallen out of the kayak once. but it was not very wet time and the place was not suitable for swimming.
at the end of the year at the beginning of the summer we went to a school camp for a week, and things were different, I was still in a tracksuit and I went swimming every day.
the other students were generally in shorts and t-shirts and went to change at the end of the kayaking season, but I stayed with my wet clothes for the rest of the day.
I remember that the teacher made me a few remarks on the fact that I was wet but nothing very special. anyway, we were camping with tents, that wasn't a problem.
I also remember the year after when I went to summer camp and I went to the pool in jeans and I had a friend who followed me in my wet experience but that's another story!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]