Page banner image

Time to get my own back.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 21, 2023 at 15:13:45

So, Guys we’re currently on half term holidays. I thought I’d take a little break from doing catch up homework and tell you all about last Friday when we broke up. I have been off school loads since going back in September and most of it has been because I’ve been in hospital AGAIN! I think most of you now know what is wrong with me and that I will never fully recover from it, but I’ve just got to get on with it now. It has been HARD emotionally and mentally, let alone physically. Anyway, I don’t want to talk about that anymore now.

So, Mr. Swim has been really good to me since I’ve been back at school. He has been helping me to do some physio in the pool, while Ross and Aidy mop the pool sides after school finishes. Yes, they have taken the mantle on at the moment and Ross managed to persuade my fool of a Brother to help him! They are actually really good friends now and while I was in hospital Ross sometimes stayed over sleeping in our room in my bed with Aidy there. We do tend to hang as a three now, but we have loads of other mates too. So it is very rare we’re alone. Aidy has also stayed at Ross’ some weekends while I’ve been in hospital, but they have both been good and visited me on the ward. Yes sometimes Aidy has been wearing Ross’ clothes, because they have obviously been in Ross’ pool and Aidy didn’t have spare clothes to wear to visit me. Aidy has grown up a bit with his attitudes and is actually quite a nice Brother again now, unlike Jay … but that’s ANOTHER story, involving girls AGAIN!!

So, I’ve mainly been swimming in my poly black footie shorts to start with. It’s really my legs we’ve been working on, because they just weren’t working. I’ve been given a new ‘walking’ drug to help. It works on the nerve signals and yes it has been working some, but my legs are just very weak now compared to how they used to be … so I need to work on making them stronger and hence swimming is good, because if I get tired then I can just float! A couple of weeks ago I asked Mr. Swim if I could wear trackies and a shirt? He just looked at me and smiled, “nice to have the OLD Ryan back! If you want to, then I don’t care. BUT, you won’t be going home wet because it’s too cold.” I wanted to wear clothes because it would help with endurance and building strength back up. Obviously I didn’t mention that I would be wearing my sox or boxers too!! So I’ve been swimming like that for a few weeks now and generally getting stronger and occasionally ‘da boyz’ have thrown stuff at me in the pool like a float and it’s hit me on the head!! On one occasion I couldn’t understand why I was like not making progress while swimming, I turned to find that Aidy had ‘hooked’ me with the safety pole hook by the back of my trackies! I wasn’t impressed as you can imagine, but I won’t repeat those words here for Felix sake.

Now we’ve all grown some this year and our uniforms are a bit tight. I like tight clothing so I don’t really care and to be honest my uniform is still like new, because I haven’t been there to wear it. Aidy has started to develop his own style a bit, he doesn’t try to look smart anymore, has his shirt untucked all the time and usually his tie tucked into the first two shirt buttons with the top one undone. He wears tight school pants and white socks usually like us. He looks ‘casually’ scruffy … which is cool. He has longish hair on top with razored sides and back … I can actually now see a lot of me in him. But Ross, WTFFFF happened! He has grown and his clothes don’t fit! He has also decided it’s cool to look as scruffy as hell and usually dirty too! This is the lad who has a ‘trust’ fund, can buy absolutely anything and who could literally wear a new pair of sox and boxers every day and just bin them! I can only describe his hair as a MOP. It is soooo long on the top that it flops over into his eyes, and he is soooo vain he now gets it permed! But the back & sides are super razor short, like a number 0 blade. But his hair I can actually live with, it’s the rest of him that makes me think what ever happened to that innocent, naïve young lad who used to stand at the side in his super smart uniform. Well now he has a blazer that should literally be condemned. His shoulders have spread and one day when he bent down to pic a concrete sign base up (he was messing around), he literally split the back seam of his blazer from his shoulders half way down his back. Now any other lad at our school would feel embarrassed and go and buy a new one, but not Ross … he says it fits NOW!! But that’s not just all, he has caught one of the lower pockets on a door handle when running and literally ripped the pocket off … so it’s like hanging on one seam. His blazer is pretty manky now too, because he literally doesn’t take it off for ANYTHING at lunch time. If it’s raining then he just wears it and gets saturated. If he’s playing footie then he just wears it, tackles and rolls around the field. If he scores a goal then he knee slides usually in the mud, but he has been known to belly slide too. One of his pairs of trousers has a seam rip near his pocket, because they are sooo tight and they ripped when he was knee sliding. Some of his ‘white’ shirts have buttons missing in places, including the top one and frankly look grey rather than white now. His tie is literally in a knot with the stitching seam behind coming apart! So generally, he’s like a TRAMP!! The soles of his white sox are black, because he insists on taking his shoes off in lessons and just walking about in sox, apparently his shoes hurt him, NOT!! I think he is going through one of those phases myself, LOL! Mr. Swim, who is also our Head of Year has put him in detention a couple of times for his scruffy, dirty appearance … but Ross literally doesn’t care anymore … the scruffier he looks, the happier he is. He has passed comment on my ‘new’ looking uniform a few times saying things like, “you need to break those shoes and dat blazer in MUG!” Maybe I do, but I DON’T want to end up looking such a state as you Ross!!

So, back to the story. We’ve got to the pool, and as always da boyz have left their shoes in reception and just walked pool side in sox. I’ve gone and got changed into trackies and walked down the ladder, step by step into the pool … enjoying EVERY second LOL! I’m sure I didn’t leave a stick in my trackies pocket … it’s not a stick Guyz! I’ve kept my school sox on and I don’t take spares anyways. Wet feet are and always will be a part of my life. Aidy has taken his blazer off and thrown it on the benches, Ross is filling the mop buckets just as he is. Mr. Swim starts giving me directions on what he wants me to do in terms of lengths, etc and the boyz start da mopping, already leaving wet feet marks as they walk.

Now, over time I’ve had to put up with LOADS of nasty abuse from Aidy. For quite a while he actually made my life HELL! He is VERY clever and a bursary kid, because the school wanted HIM! So, he has always liked to ram that REPEATEDLY down my throat and tell ME how DUMB I am! Ross has also done some bad stuff to ME, but if I’m honest then I’ve probably been just as bad! He blames ME for how he is now, saying “U taught me to be like dis!!” ERR NO Ross I didn’t. So, I’m starting to feel a bit like my OLD self now, you know MISCHIEVOUS and boundary pushing. So, I’ve actually been waiting for this end of term and it’s been quite warm like 11 degrees C, but with no rain unfortunately. So, I’m in the pool and starting to get a bit tired. “Sir, can I have a rest on the side please?” Mr. Swim smiles, “OK, I’ll leave you to rest for a minute and I’ll just get my bag from my office.” His office is only like at the end of the pool. I swim over to Ross’ side where he is busy mopping and haul myself out, sitting with my lower legs and sox still in the water. Obviously I’m making a pool of water on Ross’ side from my soaked trackies and shirt … this is deliberate. Ross comes over to me (I won’t repeat his exact words, but you substitute), “OYY C* U’r making a F* mess of my mopped side! Get da F* OFF NOW!!” He goes to push me with his wet mop, so I grab it and fall back in dragging him with me! SPLOSH!! I pull myself out again as he surfaces like the lock ness monster … like head coming up first out of the water, lol. “RYAN (Sunday name in use) WTFFF did U do dat for?” He does his traditional Ross thing and slaps the water surface with both hands like he’s annoyed, the tails of his blazer float on the surface with his tie. His blazer shines brightly and his dirty shirt clings to his chest, the mop of hair covers his eyes and drips down his face. He glares at ME, “I’ve gotta go home like dis now … like SOAKING!!” Ross is trying to be angry, but I really know he isn’t because we know each other’s body language by now. Aidy is cracking up and runs around to me. “What happened Ross? Did U fancy a swim Bro … dat wa funny as f* Ry! U’ve not done dat for AGES!!” Aidy goes to pat ME on the back, so I turn grabbing his arm and fall backwards into the pool taking him with ME. The look on his face as he realises it’s too late to save himself is an absolute picture! SPLOSH!! He surfaces spluttering with his tie floating and his shirt clinging. Ross swims over to us. “So DAT wa REALLY f* funny Aidy! U’r goin home soaked TOO!!” Ross dunks Aidy under again and I swim to the side while the two of them pool wrestle. Suddenly I hear this RIP and they both stop still! Aidy looks shocked and Ross says, “WTFFF hav U done?!” Well, Aidy has only gone and finished the seam rip in the back of Ross’ blazer! The blazer is literally OVER!! Aidy sets off swimming to try to escape Ross … but it’s NOT happening and just as Aidy tries to scramble onto the side Ross arrives. “RIGHT C*, lets see how U like it?! Ross grabs Aidy’s shirt between the shoulder blades holding Aidy in position. Now, some of you might have heard of a TikTok phase that went around last year where kids and peeps were literally ripping each others clothes, it was called the napkin challenge I think. It did go on at school a bit, but I wasn’t there much for it … loads of kids ended up with the back or breast pockets of their shirts ripped and had to wear blazers to cover it up in class.

So, Aidy is like half on the side but caught in Ross’ grasp. Aidy’s wet sox scrabble at the pool side and his pants glisten as water oozes out. Aidy starts to plead for mercy, “Bro, PLEASE DON’T … dis is a NEW shirt!” We all know it isn’t and it wouldn’t matter to Ross if it was anyways. “SHUT UP U LITTLE S*! U ripped ma BLAZER!” With that he forcefully yanked Aidy off the pool side and there was this LOUD RIP!! Aidy fell in the pool and Ross was left holding the back of the shirt … he was cracking up and threw the shirt towards me saying, “need a napkin Ry?” I have to admit I was laughing and I was REALLY glad they were taking it out on each other and not ME … seemed like they had completely forgotten how this had all started and were now blaming each other! Aidy surfaced, “U absolute C Ross, ma shirt is F*” It did look funny actually, shirt and tie to the front with gaping back showing his skin and the waist band of his boxers just above his pants. The two of them started tussling again, but jokingly … obviously neither of them was really angry.

Suddenly Mr. Swim appeared again. “What is going on here?” None of us spoke, but we were ALL grinning. “Ross and Adrian, why are you in the pool wearing your clothes? Have you got dry ones to go home in? Adrian, what happened to your shirt?” The Teachers do know we have been doing napkin challenges, but it usually results in detentions if caught. I decided to own up and try to save da boyz. “Sir, I pulled Ross in and it ALL sort of went from there … so it’s MY fault really!” Mr. Swim gestured for da boyz to get out. They climbed out smirking and bringing half the pool with them, everything glistened, shone and stuck to their bodies and legs. Mr. Swim was trying NOT to smile, I could tell. “Boys, you are a mess! Ross that blazer is definitely DEAD now, don’t you DARE come to school again in that. Adrian, I hope you have plenty of shirts at home … maybe someone can lend you one? Who actually ripped it?” There was DEAD silence from the three of us, NO one willing to grass on the others, we would take the punishment together. Finally Mr. Swim smiled, good job it’s the last day and reasonably warm. Get the mess cleaned up and I’ll pretend I didn’t see anything! I turned to get back in the pool for the rest of my physio, “actually Sir, U didn’t SEE ANYTHING ANYWAYS!” Mr. Swim laughed, “boys … I think we have the cheeky T W A T back!!” Yes, he did actually call ME that … but none of us care anyways.

I finished physio and we all left the pool, I was in my nice dry uniform apart from my squishy sox in my shoes and wet boxers. Aidy had put his blazer over his ripped shirt and well Ross … just looked a COMPLETE mess! The two of them squished and shone as we walked along, and they BOTH complained of feeling COLD!! Both kept trying to hug me to soak me … it worked a bit!! This week Ross and Aidy have bought new school stuff … but I guarantee Ross will soon look a mess AGAIN!

I hope this wasn’t too long for you all. I tried to write most of it properly, just used slang where we speak … as we do and unfortunately we do swear loads, but most teenagers actually do!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]