Page banner image

Re: Closed Pool Party (and other updates)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on February 26, 2023 at 18:04:47

In Reply to: Re: Closed Pool Party (and other updates) posted by Mike Lotheson on February 26, 2023 at 13:01:52:

Hi Mike.

We have this on our list of places to go this summer, actually - to Niagara. It's actually a good hike from our location itself, so we'd probably have to spend the night and it's quite expensive, especially in the summer. I know the boys would really enjoy it, and would like not only the Whirlpool ride, but would also like the boat that goes behind the falls. There are many reviews of that that say you don't get really wet, but I've been there myself years back, and you can get wet if you want to - particularly your shoes.

As for the pool party, oh yes, the boys will absolutely be making a dress code for the party, as well as a tonne (Canadian spelling) of rules. I hope there are some other parents that come too, because, like one of the stories below, I don't want any "drama" about things like "I didn't know my kid was going to get that wet" and such, even though we are going to have to sign extensive paperwork (the actual pool's ask - which is quite fine) for insurance purposes anyway. If the parents come, and see that their kids are having fun, and it's very clear that they are to remain fully clothed, then I'm hoping to avoid all the drama.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]