Page banner image

Re: More Wet Shorts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on March 04, 2023 at 12:00:57

In Reply to: Re: More Wet Shorts posted by Dolphin on March 03, 2023 at 10:49:59:

Hi Dolphin
It has been too long since I last got soggy with you and still miss you. That time when we were on holiday to your little island and first time we met you still is the best time I have ever had. We would start the day playing in the hotel pool in our footy kit, trackys and rain outfits. Jump into your car still soaked and you take us around your island showing us the best soggy bits and playing some soggy games. I remember we did some naughty things as well. The best one of them all was sneek onto a private beach not walk to it but drive right next to it then I jumped into the sea. The beach is now open to the public but the 3 of us did it first. :-) I know you enjoyed the time when you joined us at Thorpe Park and get soaked on Tidal Wave. I also remember when you were on holiday with us to South Wales and your reaction when me plough through some thick mud on my back in my ice hocky jersey. (my jersey survived the mud and still have it). I did like looking at your soggy white nylon shorts and trackys I hope you liked looking at my soggy white shorts just as much.

I will have a look at my archive disks of our soggy adventures.
Soggy hugs until next time. :-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]