Page banner image

Re: T shirts From Heaven

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetchas on March 09, 2023 at 08:41:01

In Reply to: Re: T shirts From Heaven posted by Twillin on March 08, 2023 at 17:51:26:

Hi again Twillin.
Thanks for your reply.
Its great that you remember Shell Suits. As you say they were great for soaking purposes. I loved the way that water got between the shell and the lining, and inflated the suit. It also used to gather around your ankles when you stood up.
I guess the one I destoyed would have washed up fine, but something inside me was driving me to go all the way. It was one of those outfits that from the moment you saw it, you knew you had to destroy it. I think I knew when I put it on that night what I was going to do. I didn't know then however that I would be doing it covered in ducks guano.
Luckily I was driving, and had a change of clothes in the car. Never needed a shower as much as when I got home though.
By the way, I also used to love Pyjamas, although these days I sleep in football shorts and shirt. One of the first type of PJ's I remember were made of a fabric called Bri-Nylon. This was slippery and shiny like polyester, but thicker. It was wonderful when soaked. Love the thought of having a friend rip your pj's to bits.
Incidentally, have you seen a You Tube channel called Reality Line. Its full of short vids taken at a swimming pool, which looks to be in India or possibly Pakistan. Many of the guys there are wearing those very thin trousers that they wear, mostly with no sign of any underwear. Even the guys in trackies don't appear to have undies on. Well worth checking out if you like that sort of thing.
Cheers for now.
Wetchas.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]