Page banner image

Coming out in wet jeans

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Art on March 13, 2023 at 09:18:19

I have loved wet jeans in particular but also other wet clothes since I was a kid. My partner of many years was always happy for me to swim in my clothes and have a bath or shower but wearing wet inside the house clothes was forbidden. I had worn wet jeans a lot before I met him and was really missing being able to wear them for a long period of time as I enjoy the feel of them drying on me. It is also a long time since I stopped worrying about strangers seeing me getting wet in public.
Last week my partner passed away after a lengthy illness and I am now able to get wet and stay in my wet clothes. Being in my wet clothes most of the last week has been a great comfort to me and has helped me get through the week. I have even slept in my wet clothes a few nights. People coming into the house have not noticed my wetness except for one guy, maybe, who I saw looking me over while I was talking to his wife and another neighbour.
Today I started coming out with my wet fetish to the neigbours, basically by default. It was an extremely hot today so I was dressed only in my jeans when I had my shower and about 10 minutes later my next door neighbour came over to have a coffee. We were sitting on the veranda and, when I stood up to get something, she saw the wet mark on the black cushion and asked if I was sweating or if my jeans were wet. I told her my jeans were wet and she was happy with that. This afternoon a big rainstorm was approaching, and I was looking forward to a walk in the rain wearing my new Levis jeans and shirt. They had been christened in the bath last night and were over 90% dry, so were ready to go again. The plan was to get way from the neighbours before the rain started but it poured as I got to the second house and the people at the 4th house were on their porch and told me I was going to have a wet walk, so I replied that I was going to enjoy it, Don’t know whether they saw me come back dripping wet after an hours walk and an inch of rain. What a wonderful day!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]