Page banner image

Re: St. Patrick's Day at the Pool

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on March 19, 2023 at 12:18:28

In Reply to: Re: St. Patrick's Day at the Pool posted by Ry on March 19, 2023 at 04:45:12:

Ry, the kids were totally out of control and having way too much fun to ask me any questions. Three or four boys were running full tilt through the crowd, diving into the pool, swimming then come out and diving into the kiddie pool which was very shallow. I expected to see someone hit their head or break an arm or something, which fortunately didn't happen. They did make me think of you, Ross and Aidy. Most of the other kids were in the pool with beach balls and these really neat lighted American style footballs that they were throwing to each other the length of the pool. Now that really looked like fun. And occasionally they would overthrow and the balls would land on the pool deck. I retrieved them a couple of times and tossed them back. In fact I had actually formulated a plan to gradually move closer to the pool edge and retrieve one of the errant balls and "accidentally" fall in the pool as I tossed it back. However, I actually enjoy the shock factor of people seeing me intentionally jump in fully clothed and as you know I was actually able to have someone take a video of it as well as photos, which I wouldn't have got otherwise.

And Ry, I'm NEVER going to stop reminding you of that incident in the "frog pond". It's a wacky wet classic and a Ry classic! I intend to hold it over your head forever along with the story of your dad dumping sour milk over your head from above. I feel sure you will get your opportunity to retaliate upon me at some point. Thank God there's an ocean between us because if we lived any closer I would be constantly on the alert for surprise attacks from "the three Musketeers" seeking revenge and I would definitely be in deep doo doo.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]