Page banner image

Re: Closed Pool Party -- Further explanation of my reaction!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy. on March 21, 2023 at 16:59:19

In Reply to: Re: Closed Pool Party (and other updates) posted by Squishy. on March 21, 2023 at 10:35:06:

Let me explain further. In no way am I disparaging you personally. I just have a deep detestation of any form of evil, such as public pools which refuse to allow proper swimwear to be worn, namely rashies. It is highly immoral for a public re-cration venue to allow one gender to have fun, but refuse to allow another gender to do so. I must praise the behaviour of my local pool (Fusion, who also run several pools in the South, such as Brockwell Lido in Herne Hill) as not only myself but a number of other males now always swim in rashies, teeshirts, etc. and women in swimdresses. I have swum in a public indoor pool (PIP) in a top of some kind since the 1990's (e.g. at Purley Oaks (Croydon), kaftans, shirts, leggings, etc.) and here in a Mistral long-sleeved rashie (better than a sweatshirt because the sleeves don't wind round your arms during breaststroke, or cover your hands during freestyle, lol) and would *never* swim at a PIP that didn't allow this. Apologies again if you read my post as disparaging or gaslightive, that was certainly not my intention :) Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]